What: Drivers can expect delays and lane closings on Eastbound Missouri Route 360 (James River Freeway) bridge over Missouri Route 413 (Sunshine Street) between Springfield and Republic
- 7 a.m. Monday, November 23, until 7 a.m. Tuesday, November 24 eastbound Route 360 bridge right lane closed
- 7 a.m. Tuesday, November 24, until 7 a.m. Wednesday, November 25 eastbound Route 360 bridge left lane closed
What: Contractor crews cleaning and sealing bridge deck/driving surfaces on Route 360 bridge. The work is a preventative maintenance measure aimed at extending the life of the bridge.
- Eastbound Route 360 (James River Freeway) bridge lane closings over Route 413 (Sunshine Street)
- One lane of traffic will be open at all times in the area where crews are working
- DELAYS EXPECTED WHERE LANES ARE CLOSED. DRIVERS ARE URGED TO FIND ALTERNATE ROUTES.
- Lanes will remain closed ‘round the clock to allow sealing material to cure properly
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)