The cancellations come while the brand works to implement its plan to resume guest operations, which includes meeting the requirements of the Framework for Resuming Cruise Ship Operations order issued by the
The cancellation announcement applies to select itineraries on Seabourn Odyssey and Seabourn Quest. Specific details are as follows:
- Seabourn Odyssey: with select voyages cancelled from
January 16, 2021– November 5, 2021. Seven-day Alaska/ British Columbiaand the Pacific Coastsailings have not been cancelled.
- Seabourn Quest: with voyages longer than 7 days and calling on a
U.S.port cancelled from July 22, 2021– November 6, 2021.
“We’re fully committed to meeting the requirements necessary to bring guests back to our ships, including those issued by the
Guests with impacted cruises will automatically be cancelled and all guests will receive Bonus Future Cruise Credits. They can also request a full refund of monies paid to Seabourn. Specific details are as follows:
- Paid in Full: those guests paid in full will receive 125% Future Cruise Credit of the base cruise fare paid to Seabourn. Guests can also request a full refund of the monies paid to Seabourn.
- Under Deposit: those guests with bookings under deposit will receive a Future Cruise Credit valued at 125% of the deposit amount paid. Guests can also request a full refund of the monies paid to Seabourn.
The Future Cruise Credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and may be used to book sailings departing through
Guests and their travel advisors will be sent specific details applicable to their booking. Seabourn asks guests and travel advisors to use the online resources available on its website first rather than calling the
For reservations or more information about Seabourn, please contact Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
Welcome Champagneand complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of
- Spa & Wellness with Dr.
Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-announces-additional-2021-voyage-cancellations-301178162.html
Brian Badura, (206) 626-9158 or BBadura@seabourn.com or Amanda Clark, Hawkins International Public Relations, (212) 255-6541 or Amanda@hawkpr.com