- Digital project delivers data management and insights across Aramco’s entire drilling fleet, making it the largest deployment in Baker Hughes’ history
- Cross-training of local talents and a new digital remote center create a foundation for transformation
Building upon Aramco’s existing industry-leading data management infrastructure and capabilities, this project provides the company with a single solution that covers data aggregation from the edge; real-time, unified data streaming and visualization; data management; software development services; rig-site digital engineers; and monitoring personnel. The project supports Aramco’s ongoing efforts to further drive digital opportunities and initiatives and to enhance operating performance and reduce emissions.
Baker Hughes’ technology, delivered through the WellLink solution, includes the following benefits that build on Aramco’s current digital capabilities:
- Remote monitoring personnel receive faster, higher quality, standardized, real-time data delivered through a modern user experience, enabling enhanced well monitoring and management.
- Field-based personnel have access to a unified view of wellsite operations from all providers on location, enabling effective and proactive mitigation of drilling hazards.
- Office-based personnel have easy access to current and historical well data for quick visualization and benchmarking, enabling proactive operations management with a direct line to the wellsite.
By connecting all drilling sites with an integrated solution,
To support the needs of 2,000+ end users and 24/7 drilling operations, Baker Hughes and
“This remote operations deployment, the largest in Baker Hughes’ history, is a strong example of how we are investing for growth with customers who are driving digital transformation at a rapid pace, such as Aramco,” said
About Baker Hughes:
Source: Baker Hughes