Kimberling City, Stone County – A project to make upgrades to the signal on Missouri Route 13 at Kissee Avenue/Wildwood Lane in Kimberling City to begin the week of July 12, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
Contractor crews will remove the wooden posts, upgrade the signal and traffic detection loops and pavement stripe.
- Route 13 intermittent traffic shifts to turn lane at Kissee Avenue/Wildwood Lane in Kimberling City
- Route 13 shoulder closures
- Crews and equipment close to traffic in areas
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes
- Signs and message boards will alert drivers approaching the work zone
Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule.
- Contractor: Ewing Signal Construction of Nixa
- Completion date: December 1, 2021 (Contractor expects the project to be completed by early September)
- Total estimated cost: $204,160
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)