Where: St. Clair County Route M CLOSED between County Road Northwest 630 and County Road Northwest 500 south of Johnson City
When: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, September 28
What: MoDOT crews replacing deteriorating drain pipes underneath the road.
- Route M CLOSED only where crews are set up working
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zones, but will not be able to travel through the work zones
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)