- The two-day Cyber event features savings across Target’s entire assortment, including furniture, bedding and bath, apparel, and beauty
- In addition to Cyber deals, Target announces its Holiday Best deals will continue in-store and at Target.com through December
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today revealed its two-day Cyber event deals, kicking off Sunday, Nov. 28, and running through Monday, Nov. 29. The online sales event includes deep discounts on the season’s must-have items, including furniture, bedding and bath, apparel, and beauty. Delivering the ultimate in ease and convenience, guests can get many of the Cyber deals the same day they make a purchase using Target’s contactless delivery and pickup options — no membership required.
“We know that value and an easy experience are paramount to our guests as they shop for the holidays and prepare to entertain for the season – and we continue to see remarkable growth in both our digital business and same-day services,” said Cara Sylvester, executive vice president and chief marketing and digital officer, Target. “By offering incredible Cyber deals and continuing our Holiday Best offers into December, we’re giving guests even more reasons to choose Target for all of their holiday needs.”
Shop Cyber Deals Nov. 28-29
Target’s two-day Cyber event will take place Sunday and Monday, Nov. 28-29, on Target.com and the Target App.
Top offers available Sunday and Monday:
- Up to 60% on videogames for Nintendo, Xbox or PlayStation
- Up to 50% on headphones from Bose, Beats and more
- Up to 25% on TVs from LG, Samsung, Vizio and more
- Apple offers with savings up to $60 on Apple Watch and AirPods
- Up to 50% off select home furniture
- Up to 40% off select bedding and bath
- 30% off select apparel and accessories
Top offers available on Monday:
- 25% off select beauty and cosmetics
- 25% off select vitamins and nutrition items, vaporizers and humidifiers, and essential oils and diffusers
- Extra 15% off small appliances
Week-long Holiday Best Deals Continue In-Store and at Target.com through December
Helping guests save all season long, Target is continuing its week-long Holiday Best deals into December, available in-store and at Target.com. Whenever a deal is advertised as “Holiday Best,” guests can shop confidently knowing they are getting the retailer’s best planned price of the season. Holiday Best deals for the week of Nov. 28-Dec. 4 include:
- Up to 50% off select tech, including:
- Up to 50% off headphones
- Up to 25% off TVs
- Up to 50% off smart home devices
- Up to 30% off select kitchen items
- Up to 35% off vacuums
- Up to 40% off select holiday trees
- Spend $20, save $5 on books
Shop Easy and Save Big this Holiday Season
With many Cyber and week-long Holiday Best deals available via the retailer’s free same-day services — Order Pickup and Drive Up — Target is making it easier than ever to shop and save big this holiday season, no membership required. The retailer’s free and easy-to-use loyalty program with more than 100 million members, Target Circle, also offers guests a chance to earn 1% on every purchase and direct a portion of purchases to local and national nonprofit organizations.
In addition, Target invites guests to shop confidently with its Holiday Price Match Guarantee. The retailer will match the price if it goes lower at Target through Dec. 24.
Statements in this release regarding Target’s plans for the upcoming holiday season are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause Target’s actions to differ materially. The most important risks and uncertainties are described in Item 1A of Target’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Jan. 30, 2021. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and Target does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,900 stores and at Target.com, with the purpose of helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. Since 1946, Target has given 5% of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. Additional company information can be found by visiting the corporate website and press center and by following @TargetNews.