- Christian County Route N CLOSED between Missouri Route 14 and Stone County Route M west of Nixa
- Christian County Route W CLOSED between South Larkspur Road and end of state maintenance south of Ozark
When: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, January 3-7, & Monday – Tuesday, January 10-11
What: MoDOT crews replacing culverts underneath the roads
- Routes N and Route W CLOSED during daytime hours only where crews are set up working
- Routes N and Route W open during weekends and nighttime hours
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zones, but will not be able to travel through the work zones
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)