- Sheetz, 2300 Colonial Road, Harrisburg, Dauphin County;
- 7 Super 7 Food Market, 2341 Berryhill St., Harrisburg, Dauphin County;
- Sheetz, 2298 Golden Key Road, Weisenberg, Lehigh County;
- Winkle’s Pit Stop & Cecil Beer Stop, 3232 Millers Run Road, Cecil, Washington County;
- Auto Tags & Insurance LLC, 5547 Chester Avenue, Philadelphia; and
- Giant Eagle, 300 Tri County Lane, Rostraver Township, Westmoreland County.
Across Pennsylvania, other big prizes claimed during February included:
- One prize of $300,000;
- Seven prizes of $250,000; and
- Ten prizes of $100,000.
The monthly winner list is posted in the Winners section of palottery.com. Not included on that list are the many Scratch-Off players who won prizes of less than $1,000.
Scratch-Off games currently offer prizes ranging from a free ticket to $5 million. Before playing any game, players should read and understand the rules, remaining prizes and specific chances of winning at palottery.com. Check tickets promptly and immediately claim winnings. Prizes expire one year from a Scratch-Off game’s end-sale date, which is posted on palottery.com.
The overall chances of winning any prize, printed on the back of each ticket, is stated across all tickets produced in a game, not by consecutive tickets sold per pack. Random distribution ensures the Pennsylvania Lottery and retailers do not know where winning tickets will be sold.
About Us: The Pennsylvania Lottery remains the only state lottery to direct all proceeds to programs that benefit older residents. Since ticket sales began in 1972, it has contributed more than $32.6 billion to fund property tax and rent rebates, transportation, care services, prescription assistance, and local services including senior centers and meals.
Players must be 18 or older. Please play responsibly. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) for help with a compulsive gambling problem.
Visit palottery.com for winning numbers, rules, chances of winning, and to join the VIP Players Club to play online or enter for second chances to win. Install our Official App, like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @PALottery. Use the hashtag #palottery to share your messages with us.