The next meeting of the Federal Maritime Commission Maritime Transportation Data Initiative will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed online via a link provided here prior to the meeting.
Commissioner Carl W. Bentzel is leading this initiative at the direction of Chairman Daniel B. Maffei.
- Violeta Chan—Business Coordination Department, Evergreen Shipping Agency (America) Corp.
- Andrew Donohue—Vice President, Customer Service, OOCL
- Sandeep Govil—Head of North America Revenue Management, Hapag-Lloyd
- John Lauer—Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, Matson
- Andre Simha—Global Chief Digital & Information Officer—MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company
- John Stone—Vice President, BPIT Strategy & Innovation, Ocean Network Express North America