HANNIBAL – During its regular meeting on November 2, the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded resurfacing, pavement improvement and seal coat contracts for Northeast District.
Contracts include the following:
- A $7,493,363 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC., for resurfacing and pavement improvement projects on Route 47 in Warren and Lincoln counties from Route A in Hawk Point to just north of I-70 in Warrenton and from Route M and MM in Warrenton to the Missouri River Bridge in Washington.
- A $6M contract was awarded to Capital Paving & Construction, LLC., to resurface 52.5 miles of Missouri Route 156 in Macon, Knox and Lewis counties from Missouri Route 149 in Macon County to Missouri Route 6 at Ewing in Lewis County.
- A $2,485,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company for pavement improvements at the following locations in Warren County:
- Route B from I-70 near Pendleton to Missouri Route 94
- Route O from Route M to Route 47 near Marthasville
- Route OO from Route M to Route T near Innsbrook
- A $974,162 contract was awarded to Missouri Petroleum Products Company, LLC., for seal coat projects at the following locations in Montgomery and Warren counties:
- Route U (Warren) from West Booneslick Road in Warrenton to Missouri Route 94.
- Route H (Warren) from Route F to Route M near Innsbrook.
- Route AA (Warren) from I-70 north outer road in Warrenton to end of state maintenance.
- Route Y (Montgomery, Warren) from Missouri Route 19 to Route E in Jonesburg.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction. These projects and more detailed information can also be viewed online under the Northeast District construction guide.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636). All work zones are online at www.modot.org/northeast, and you can receive the latest news about road work in your area by signing up for e-updates, receiving emails or text messages about road work that’s happening on the roads, projects or counties you want!